Skip to main content

great is the time and i am running after time

these days i am all thinking about time, time and time infact time is the thing that is in my mind all the time. i am now strongly believeing in the importance of time and infact i am using a phrase these days "its the time that is valuable not the money" this line is also applicable to all other things i believe. i don't know why i am thinking about time all the time, ya i remember one dream i had a few months ago. and it was related to time. the dream was like I was standing with one of my lecturer in college and in fact it was HOD of electrical department, and to my wonder i have never happened to talk with him ya for once i met him, but in the dream i was standing with him along with some other persons whom i don't remember any more and he gave me an old wrist watch and said me that it is very important! and the watch was showing 2:00 o'clock that's it i tried to relate this dream with the happenings in my life and it i find that i am really running short of time, so many things to do, so little time. How its all going to happen, I don't know. Time is really very important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ?

I am listening to a very very beautiful ghazal by Ghulam ali, and I want to dedicate this post to this ghazal। The ghazal starts with a 'sher' which goes like, अपनी आवाज़ की लर्जिश पे तो काबू पा लो, प्यार के बोल तो होठों से निकल आते है, अपने तेवर तो सम्भालों की कोई ये न कहे दिल बदलते है तो चेहरे भी बदल जाते है। I don't remember how many times i have listened this ghazal but still each time i listen to this, it gives me a new meaning. This is the beauty of ghazals, you can get a new meaning every time you listen. ये दिल ये पागल दिल मेरा क्यूँ बुझ गया, आवारगी, इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ, आवारगी! The english translation is impossible, attempting that will be like killing the ghazal। What I could understand from this line is "what had happened to me", इक अजनबी झोंके ने जब पूछा जब मेरे ग़म का शबब सेहरा की भीगी रेत पे मैंने लिखा, आवारगी। Then ghulam ali sahab takes us to some other place by just his voice, amazing. ये दर्द की तन्हाईयाँ, ये दस्त का वीरान सफर, हम ल...

You called me, here I come!

Even though we have man-woman ratio in Rajasthan very unbalanced, we too love girl child like any other place in India. Here in Rajasthan, we have a different structure of families. We have huge families, living all together, living all near each other, almost every relative lives in same village. Child in such a family gets love from so many people, exactly what a child want. And many times it happens that child get attached to some other person even more than her parents. This is a very unique thing, and this is the beauty of Rajasthan. And there is one very different thing which happens, since the families are really huge, when child grows up, she sees her cousins calling her parents as 'kaka' , 'kaki' words used for uncle aunt, the child too calls her mummy papa as 'kaki' and 'kaka'. And this happens everywhere here. There is one such a little girl 'Sangeeta' almost 5 year old, who loves her chacha more than her parents. And Chacha also loves...

Living an era in a day

I think it is the best time to write down something over here, i am in a situation of mind that I can't say is the best or worst, its just the situation, I wonder if I will ever be able to find out the cause why I can't be into the situation deeply. I just came giving my 5th sem Computer Architecture exam, and before the exam I was thinking I may not be able to clear this paper, after the paper I am happy that I am in a situation better than that. So many things are happening inside me, which are affecting me very badly. Of late I have been indulged in thinking and thinking, its like buffer overflow. I keep thinking about my future, the days to come and present day, the way I am living and the way things are happening. Before going far I would like to write down something about today, it is 3:46 pm here in India and I wake up today @ 5:45 am, so I can say its been long since I wake up and in all these hours there has been tremendous changes, I would like to categorize these int...