Skip to main content

Shree Kant c&b Brett Lee 99(46)

The chance of me getting out on 99 is very very low, why? Am I so confident, I don't get nervous in situations like this or what? ha ha, because I'll never ever reach near 99 :) It takes lots of effort to make 99 runs, and that last one run, that is a marking point, why so? Why we get disappointed if we couldn't make the last one run, instead of celebrating 99 runs, we get deserted! Why so? I think those 99 runs are more important, if I can make them। I'll be happy for 99 runs! but that too is really really tough! another way to see this situation is that the journey is also important not just the destination, if we can make our journey beautiful, we may never regret for not reaching the destination, I am not saying that there is no importance of reaching the destination, but what if we couldn't reach destination? This is when we think about journey, if the journey is worth something we can have a sense of achievement. There is a say in hindi, my cousin used to tell me,

मंजिल मुझे मिले न मिले इसका ग़म नहीं, मंजिल की जुस्तजू में कारवां तो है।

which means, that I am not worried about destination, I am happy that I am on journey along with friends.

I am trying to make my journey of life beautiful, so that I can get out of the fear of reaching destination. For a person like me, who is not very good at anything, but keep trying random things, achieving something solid will be very difficult. So the way I should follow is to take extra care on the process, don't think about outcome, enjoy the journey and see what comes out, it will definitely better, much more than anything I deserve. And caution again, this formula is just for me, as I said in my previous post, there is certainly a formula for success, but there is not a single formula for success, everybody has his/her own formula, all we need to do is pick the formula that is for us, bye for now, no more guru gyan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ?

I am listening to a very very beautiful ghazal by Ghulam ali, and I want to dedicate this post to this ghazal। The ghazal starts with a 'sher' which goes like, अपनी आवाज़ की लर्जिश पे तो काबू पा लो, प्यार के बोल तो होठों से निकल आते है, अपने तेवर तो सम्भालों की कोई ये न कहे दिल बदलते है तो चेहरे भी बदल जाते है। I don't remember how many times i have listened this ghazal but still each time i listen to this, it gives me a new meaning. This is the beauty of ghazals, you can get a new meaning every time you listen. ये दिल ये पागल दिल मेरा क्यूँ बुझ गया, आवारगी, इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ, आवारगी! The english translation is impossible, attempting that will be like killing the ghazal। What I could understand from this line is "what had happened to me", इक अजनबी झोंके ने जब पूछा जब मेरे ग़म का शबब सेहरा की भीगी रेत पे मैंने लिखा, आवारगी। Then ghulam ali sahab takes us to some other place by just his voice, amazing. ये दर्द की तन्हाईयाँ, ये दस्त का वीरान सफर, हम ल

आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है!

तमन्ना का क्या है? आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है! न ख्वाब है, न हकीकत है! तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है। जो सच नही वो ख्वाब है, जो सच है वो हकीकत है। जो ख्वाब हो कर भी हकीकत लगे, वो तमन्ना है शायद। खुली आंखों से जो दिखे, वो हकीकत है, जो बंद आंखों से दिखे वो ख्वाब है, जो दोनों से दिखे वो तमन्ना है शायद। सोच कर ही जिसके बारे में, आह निकले वो है तमन्ना! ख्वाब है न हकीकत है, तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है! ख्वाब तो फिर भी पूरे हो जाते है तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना रहती है! पूरी हो जाए जो तमन्ना वो तमन्ना नहीं ख्वाब था। न ख्वाब है न हकीकत है, तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है। हर पल एक नई तमन्ना है, हर पल पुरानी को भूलना है। आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है!

How Osho and Open Source are connected?

In the deepest layer of mine there exist a thought that Osho and Open Source are inter related, once my younger sister asked me what is Open Source and why I am so crazy about it? As Osho's ideology inhibit in all of us in our family, to explain her what exactly Open Source is, I told her, Open Source is like Osho, when we talk about Open source we certainly mean no Microsoft, similarly when we talk about Osho we certainly mean not the trivial way of thinking. I don't know if I can justify this thought by giving some equations, but certainly there is some connection. My heart says this. Open Source is a movement, Osho is a movement and both are related to make life better, think better, think bigger, respect individuality. The biggest connection I find between Open Source and Osho is the importance both to freedom. Open source is all about freedom, free to share, freedom to choose, freedom to modify, Open source talks about freedom of every type so as Osho talks about freedom,