Skip to main content

Sorry for that

I want to say sorry to someone, but seems like I may never say sorry , face to face, so by this post I am saying sorry! Please pardon me! This is certainly the lack of courage at my end! I know, this is the high time, now or never! but alas! things are going really fast! really fast! and I can visualize what is going to be the future! I could have write a very different post but I am writing this one at this time, this symbolize anything? Don't know what it symbolizes but surely whatever it is, I can't help it. Sorry once again~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ?

I am listening to a very very beautiful ghazal by Ghulam ali, and I want to dedicate this post to this ghazal। The ghazal starts with a 'sher' which goes like, अपनी आवाज़ की लर्जिश पे तो काबू पा लो, प्यार के बोल तो होठों से निकल आते है, अपने तेवर तो सम्भालों की कोई ये न कहे दिल बदलते है तो चेहरे भी बदल जाते है। I don't remember how many times i have listened this ghazal but still each time i listen to this, it gives me a new meaning. This is the beauty of ghazals, you can get a new meaning every time you listen. ये दिल ये पागल दिल मेरा क्यूँ बुझ गया, आवारगी, इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ, आवारगी! The english translation is impossible, attempting that will be like killing the ghazal। What I could understand from this line is "what had happened to me", इक अजनबी झोंके ने जब पूछा जब मेरे ग़म का शबब सेहरा की भीगी रेत पे मैंने लिखा, आवारगी। Then ghulam ali sahab takes us to some other place by just his voice, amazing. ये दर्द की तन्हाईयाँ, ये दस्त का वीरान सफर, हम ल...

You called me, here I come!

Even though we have man-woman ratio in Rajasthan very unbalanced, we too love girl child like any other place in India. Here in Rajasthan, we have a different structure of families. We have huge families, living all together, living all near each other, almost every relative lives in same village. Child in such a family gets love from so many people, exactly what a child want. And many times it happens that child get attached to some other person even more than her parents. This is a very unique thing, and this is the beauty of Rajasthan. And there is one very different thing which happens, since the families are really huge, when child grows up, she sees her cousins calling her parents as 'kaka' , 'kaki' words used for uncle aunt, the child too calls her mummy papa as 'kaki' and 'kaka'. And this happens everywhere here. There is one such a little girl 'Sangeeta' almost 5 year old, who loves her chacha more than her parents. And Chacha also loves...

Living an era in a day

I think it is the best time to write down something over here, i am in a situation of mind that I can't say is the best or worst, its just the situation, I wonder if I will ever be able to find out the cause why I can't be into the situation deeply. I just came giving my 5th sem Computer Architecture exam, and before the exam I was thinking I may not be able to clear this paper, after the paper I am happy that I am in a situation better than that. So many things are happening inside me, which are affecting me very badly. Of late I have been indulged in thinking and thinking, its like buffer overflow. I keep thinking about my future, the days to come and present day, the way I am living and the way things are happening. Before going far I would like to write down something about today, it is 3:46 pm here in India and I wake up today @ 5:45 am, so I can say its been long since I wake up and in all these hours there has been tremendous changes, I would like to categorize these int...