Skip to main content

i miss u mumma



i think i would never be able to tell mumma that how much I love her. It is something that is beyond my capacity, i really never happen to tell her anything, but i do miss her.

I really don't know what is this, but these days I am missing you mumma very much. All the time, I am thinking about you , a very strange feeling is adoring me all the time, so many memories are just not letting me alone whenever i sit, they just stuck to me. I really don't understand what is happening. You are the only who loves me for whatever I am , I really can't understand how could you love me so much, in spite of so many blenders I make everyday, I have hurt you so many time , still you always care for me and wish the every best thing for me from god. You are simply great, I miss u , but I know I will never tell you , you even know that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ?

I am listening to a very very beautiful ghazal by Ghulam ali, and I want to dedicate this post to this ghazal। The ghazal starts with a 'sher' which goes like, अपनी आवाज़ की लर्जिश पे तो काबू पा लो, प्यार के बोल तो होठों से निकल आते है, अपने तेवर तो सम्भालों की कोई ये न कहे दिल बदलते है तो चेहरे भी बदल जाते है। I don't remember how many times i have listened this ghazal but still each time i listen to this, it gives me a new meaning. This is the beauty of ghazals, you can get a new meaning every time you listen. ये दिल ये पागल दिल मेरा क्यूँ बुझ गया, आवारगी, इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ, आवारगी! The english translation is impossible, attempting that will be like killing the ghazal। What I could understand from this line is "what had happened to me", इक अजनबी झोंके ने जब पूछा जब मेरे ग़म का शबब सेहरा की भीगी रेत पे मैंने लिखा, आवारगी। Then ghulam ali sahab takes us to some other place by just his voice, amazing. ये दर्द की तन्हाईयाँ, ये दस्त का वीरान सफर, हम ल...

Living an era in a day

I think it is the best time to write down something over here, i am in a situation of mind that I can't say is the best or worst, its just the situation, I wonder if I will ever be able to find out the cause why I can't be into the situation deeply. I just came giving my 5th sem Computer Architecture exam, and before the exam I was thinking I may not be able to clear this paper, after the paper I am happy that I am in a situation better than that. So many things are happening inside me, which are affecting me very badly. Of late I have been indulged in thinking and thinking, its like buffer overflow. I keep thinking about my future, the days to come and present day, the way I am living and the way things are happening. Before going far I would like to write down something about today, it is 3:46 pm here in India and I wake up today @ 5:45 am, so I can say its been long since I wake up and in all these hours there has been tremendous changes, I would like to categorize these int...

The feeling of death!

Let's start with recalling a beautiful song from 'The Beatles', There are places i'll remember All my life though some have changed Some forever not for better Some have gone and some remain All these places have their moments With lovers and friends i still can recall Some are dead and some are living In my life i've loved them all But of all these friends and lovers There is no one compares with you And these memories lose their meaning When i think of love as something new Though i know i'll never lose affection For people and things that went before I know i'll often stop and think about them In my life i love you more Though i know i'll never lose affection For people and things that went before I know i'll often stop and think about them In my life i love you more In my life i love you more I don't know how I got to hear Beatles, but It's wonderful to be able to listen this beautiful song, I am not a very big fan of non-indian music a...