Skip to main content

Thoughts!

  1. While I am writing here, I am not feeling much good, my problem is that I can't be same for more than 2-3 days, I become all totally a different person! It become even tougher for me to recognize myself! Internally it become even more tough! Though I have become little better in last few months, but still I need to become little more better! You don't know, how tough it become to handle someone totally strange to you! And even tougher it become to complete the task someone different you started!
  2. Now a days I have getting very different experiences of my life, they can't be categorized in good or bad, they are sweet experiences indeed! I am thankful to someone for making me feel special in some way, and boosting my belief in unconditional bonds! There are few relationships, you can't name them, they are just what they are!
  3. Expression is tough! The toughness is the sweetness! I hate internet sometimes for it is not being able to express the emotions :) Though it make expression easier but I think thats useless in some cases!
  4. Its always better to be on the other side!
I thought I should collect random thoughts in one post, so the numbering!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ?

I am listening to a very very beautiful ghazal by Ghulam ali, and I want to dedicate this post to this ghazal। The ghazal starts with a 'sher' which goes like, अपनी आवाज़ की लर्जिश पे तो काबू पा लो, प्यार के बोल तो होठों से निकल आते है, अपने तेवर तो सम्भालों की कोई ये न कहे दिल बदलते है तो चेहरे भी बदल जाते है। I don't remember how many times i have listened this ghazal but still each time i listen to this, it gives me a new meaning. This is the beauty of ghazals, you can get a new meaning every time you listen. ये दिल ये पागल दिल मेरा क्यूँ बुझ गया, आवारगी, इस दस्त में इक शहर था वो क्या हुआ, आवारगी! The english translation is impossible, attempting that will be like killing the ghazal। What I could understand from this line is "what had happened to me", इक अजनबी झोंके ने जब पूछा जब मेरे ग़म का शबब सेहरा की भीगी रेत पे मैंने लिखा, आवारगी। Then ghulam ali sahab takes us to some other place by just his voice, amazing. ये दर्द की तन्हाईयाँ, ये दस्त का वीरान सफर, हम ल

आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है!

तमन्ना का क्या है? आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है! न ख्वाब है, न हकीकत है! तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है। जो सच नही वो ख्वाब है, जो सच है वो हकीकत है। जो ख्वाब हो कर भी हकीकत लगे, वो तमन्ना है शायद। खुली आंखों से जो दिखे, वो हकीकत है, जो बंद आंखों से दिखे वो ख्वाब है, जो दोनों से दिखे वो तमन्ना है शायद। सोच कर ही जिसके बारे में, आह निकले वो है तमन्ना! ख्वाब है न हकीकत है, तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है! ख्वाब तो फिर भी पूरे हो जाते है तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना रहती है! पूरी हो जाए जो तमन्ना वो तमन्ना नहीं ख्वाब था। न ख्वाब है न हकीकत है, तमन्ना तो बस तमन्ना है। हर पल एक नई तमन्ना है, हर पल पुरानी को भूलना है। आख़िर तमन्ना ही तो है!

I am .5CH happy today! and you?

I wonder if we can measure emotions with some unit, like I am 2 kg happy or 1 kg sad,or 1 liter sad! i always use it! and today i am 2 kg happy! It has become our tendency to compare things, like 1 kg is equivalent to the mass of platinum cylinder kept in some place under the observation of a international organization so the thing is that everything is relative, since i am about to set a unit for happiness , i too need to set some standard from which we will compare our happiness, lets take some person as standard, can it be Warren Buffet, after all he is the world's richest person, we can put him as standard, but then there is a problem, he will not be the richest person all the time, so he will not be the happiest person all the time, so can it be Shahrukh khan! he is the king khan, billions of people love him, surely he is the happiest person, but i am sure he will not the happiest person all the time, so he also can't be the standard! so what can be the standard for unit o